Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving...a week late but not a dollar short...

In what I think may become a tradition the monster and I went over to my parents to help peel the apples for Thankgiving dinner. Above is the monster with my mom, no he is not that tall (yet) but standing on a stool. Although my mom is that short...
As with every year we had to go to both families mine and his dad's side. His cousin turned 1 on Thanksgiving Day and his aunt who moved to Mexico came home for Thanksgiving so he stayed with his dads family on Wed night which meant no parade watching for us :( But he had a good time which is what is important.
After he ate with his dads family we went to my parents and got to eat our applesauce. It was a nice day for all and he enjoyed his week off from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment