Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

Merry Christmas...a tad late, sorry. I hope all had a good Christmas and Santa brought everyone what they wished for.



I am pretty proud of myself for not going over board with the monster this year. I bought him an Xbox 360 (along with my brother) and one game. Plus he got his Santa gifts/stocking which made for a pretty decent Christmas. Here he is opening the Rob Dyrdek Box from Santa which included 2 wild grinders and a DVD he wanted but when he saw the box he thought Santa brought him cleaning supplies, LOL. Maybe next year Santa will bring him stuff to clean with.

But the biggest thing from this Christmas was that his dad came through with 2 DVD's he wanted and sent him a card with cash in it which the monster has promptly started spending...

No comments:

Post a Comment