Sunday, September 15, 2013

His growing up is hard on me...

I have a harder time with milestones now that he is growing up than I did when he was younger. I do not want him to grow up I would keep him 5 forever if I could but alas growing up is what children do. This past weekend we cleaned out his shirts. Below is a picture of the two piles, I am happy to say the smaller of the two is the pile that I decided to save. I have a number of plastic bins in my garage saved with stuff from his different stages. I had 5 bins of clothes that he had out grown by the time he was two. I know a little obsessive, I just couldn't give everything away. When I moved into my current home 6 years ago my mother told me I had to thin out what I was saving bc I was over run with bins of stuff I wanted to save. I am afraid I might have to do that again in the near future bc really do I need to save a camp shirt from one camp he went to three years ago? Do I really need to save the poster he had in his room for a year? Do I really need to save his high chair? What about the toys he colored all on but he loved? I may have an issue but at least it's getting better...



See the donate pile is half the size of the keep pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment