Saturday, September 3, 2011

Conversations with the Monster this morning.

9:15AM--Kid walks into my room
Kid-taking the pillow off my face "it's time to wake up"
Me-"can you please feed the cats" putting the pillow back over my face
Kid-"that is not getting up" walks out of my room.

10:15AM I am getting ready to go to the bank.
Me-"Do you want to go the stat fair this weekend?"
Kid-"Isn't there a concert you want to see?"
Me-"No that is the county fair"
Kid- "Who is it?"
Me-"Rodney Atkins"
Kid-"What does he sing?"
Me-"You know the one about being like your dad, I stopped short and his nuggets went flying and my four year old said a four letter word"
Kid-"It started with 's' and I was concerned."
Me-"really???"
Kid-"yes I know it"

This is comical bc the kid has been screaming that he HATES country music. I took him to see Toby Keith this summer and he complained about it the whole time!! So for him to bust out a line from a song its so funny.
At that point I just walked out of the house and told him I loved him.

No comments:

Post a Comment